1 loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
8 oz cream cheese cut into small cubes
1/2-1 cup fresh blueberries
1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen wild Maine Blueberry Jam
6 large eggs, slightly beaten
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 cup milk
1/2 cup wild blueberry jam
2 tbsp. water
1 tsp. butter a dash cinnamon
1. Grease a deep dish pie pan. Place half of bread cubes in bottom of pan.
2. Equally distribute the cream cheese cubes, fresh blueberries, and jam over top of cubes. Top with remaining bread cubes.
3. In a med size bowl combine egg, maple syrup and milk. Whisk until uniform. Pour over bread mixture. Place in refrigerator several hours or preferably overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350. Bake covered with foil for 30 min, remove foil and continue to bake 15-30 min more or until casserole is set and the top is golden.
5. Combine syrup ingredients in a small pan over med heat until bubbly. Serve casserole hot with syrup drizzled over each serving. ( it really doesn't need the syrup)